Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Craving for Campbell's

Now playing : Marie Digby - Umbrella

Today, besides tandoori chicken with cheese naan...only one other foodstuff was on my mind. Campbell's soup. I've been thinking about Campbell's soup after Soon Yee 'planted' the thought into my head this morning *GRIN* and have spent the whole day craving for it. :)
After dinner, I went to Giant and bought myself the Clam Chowder soup and the mushroom chicken instant soup by Campbell's. I thought I would like to come home and make myself some soup but I ended up eating half a plate of sliced watermelon. Now I feel so bloated. Maybe if I wake up at 6am tomorrow (which is quite an impossible stunt to pull), I might make myself some good ol' steaming, hot soup-ie.

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

wah! i haven't even join yet and u are showing support ade *terharu-nya* *hugs*
btw, I love the clam chowder too!! hehe