Friday, November 10, 2006

Last day in US

It had been a good 2 weeks here. It was something new, met new people at work, successful testing and a really fun experience. I loved every bit of it. Today is the last day in Sunnyvale and Ivy and I had nothing much to do today. In the evening, we decided to go to the Flea Market but unfortunately, we got lost twice and I pretty much drove on and on for a while and couldn't find the road we were suppose to find. In the end, well..yea it was scary also because we didn't want to get permanently lost and miss our flight back home although that flight is midnight...haha long way to go. Anyway, what supposedly was a 12 minute drive turned into more than 1 hour because of wrong road and traffic jam. In the end, we found our way back to the place near our office and just decided to fill up the tank and go to the airport.
Even the trip to the airport was long, the roads were all jammed up. We took an hour to reach there. All in all, 2 weeks finally came to an end and I loved it, I'll miss it but I definitely do not want to spend months in the US like most people do. That would have driven me nuts. 2 weeks is just fine! Perfect. Now I'm on my way back home. I already spent like 12 hours from San Fran to Taipei and 4 hours from Taipei to Singapore. I'm so looking forward to a good bath. As I'm typing this, I'm currently in Singapore and it is 11 Nov at 1.45pm and waiting for my flight back to Penang. Home sweet home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyable blog. park shopping Our artists professionally hand-paint any greeting you choose along with any year. Please visit park shopping