Friday, November 03, 2006

It is Friday! Later on at 3am, my colleague's brother and family will be taking us to LA. But before that, today we visited the famous Fry's electronics store..gigantic store. It has everything. I believe my dad will go crazy in there. It has EVERYTHING electronic and I mean everything. It's like an electronic heaven in there. Even I was captivated. Fry's is very near our office. Just less than 5 minutes drive away and we spent about 2 hours there and had dinner at Coco's. This restaurant is nearby too and they serve a lot of sandwiches. Ivy and I shared a sandwich and we can't even finish it. It's begin a burger/sandwich week for us. We keep seeing burgers everywhere. On TV, along the road, shopping malls..everywhere. So sick of it. But the food at Coco's is quite nice just that it's too much. Everything served in US is too much and too big. But prices of food are really reasonable. It's an average of USD8 for a meal of burger or sandwich or italian food and so on. As long as I don't think of the exchange rate, then it's really cheap here. Dinner done, hunger reduced..we went back to the hotel and waited for 3am to come along.

No comments: