Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day of food

Today we had a very nice lunch. A friend of ours took us to Sweet Tomatoes which was a salad bar buffet restaurant. It's just USD7++ per person for buffet. I mean it is for USD! Forget the exchange rate...if everything is compared to the exchange rate, we'll be starving here. :) It's basically a salad bar, lots of veggie. I took a full plate of those and then I went for clam chowder which was followed by potato wrapped in tin foil. Baked potato? Something like that. It was good. After work, we went to Costco (this is like Makro, just nicer) and this was followed by another visit to Fry's. Haha. I'm a sucker for Fry's. I could go bankrupt in there. I have to control myself. For dinner, my colleague's brother took us to Pho' Queen Noodle House for vietnamese food. It's along Tasman Drive which is about 10 minutes away from the hotel. After that, we stopped at Ranch 99 supermarket at Milpitas. I saw that the Haagen Daaz there is so damn cheap! For the small tub it's USD3.99 and the big tub is USD5.99. Why the hell do they get things so cheap? These are like expensive delicacies in Malaysia! *cry*

No comments: