Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For the sake of Abercrombie :)

It's Fry's day again. Second visit to Fry's and I still like it there. This time we went there to get our Ipod Nano which was at $149. We sacrificed lunch for this. Imagine our desperation. Haha! Later that night, I built up my courage to go to Greatmall again despite what happened last time, getting lost and all. This time I printed a different map using a different route which got us there and back safe and sound. The reason I went there was to get the Abercrombie & Fitch jacket for Ding. I figured something that displays that brand name big and clear would be worth it. So Ding, this'll keep you warm in the office. Later that night, my friend took me to Castro city for dinner at a japanese shop selling ramen. I took the butter corn ramen which was simply deeeelicious. You know USD8 for a big bowl of ramen is so very cheap for the people living here. In Penang, it's like RM15 to 20 for a bowl of ramen. Sheesh..

No comments: