Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Jam for breakfast??

An unexpected sight greeted me this morning when I saw the road was jam-packed! Ok...it would be unfair to say 'unexpected', this is sort of a norm to me but usually the jam doesn't occur at that time in the morning. Normally I wouldn't even whisper much complaints about this because it's just normal except for me cursing to myself in the car, but what infuriated me is the fact it was a traffic jam for...no good reason!
I thought, could it be an accident? a car broke down? a road block? Heck NO! It isn't..maybe it WAS but it isn't anymore when I passed that road. It was just jammed for no obvious reason!
I suppose it could be due to the fact that some people tend to drive slow on the fast lane and even slower on the slow lane or do you know in some other cases(which I have seen so many times), some drivers are so interested in accidents occuring in the opposite lane so much so that they will suddenly step on the brakes in the middle of the road just to see what's going on. It is dangerous and stupid to do that. If these people like to be so 'kaypo' aka nosy, please do it with some brains. That's a note for consideration. I'm not one that likes people who drive recklessly..no. Don't drive recklessly or stupidly but drive with some bit of empathy in mind here. If people are going to drive slow, move over to the slow lane, let others pass for goodness sake. A little bit of common sense would help.

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

tell me about it.. in KL, we literally hv to 'abide' by the hours! imagine this, if i'm at midvalley shopping till 5pm, i might as well just bloody stay there till 7pm cos it's gonna be so jammed! too jammed to go home!! can u imagine the absurdity?! the federal highway also always jammed for no apparent reason and it's really sickening!! isn't there anything anyone can do about it??