Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bits of Blunt

Back to Bedlam, this is James Blunt's brand new album. One word can describe it..interesting. You know, he's got this unique voice that's quite captivating. It's not the usual deep, husky, sexy voice you'd expect but instead it's different. I can't even find the right words to describe his voice. Without a doubt, it totally suits the songs that he sings. I simply love his songs and the lyrics surrounding it. Now here's the lowdown on his album. There are a couple of songs that I've been listening to over and over and over...High, You're Beautiful, Tears And Rain, Billy and Cry. I'm incurably hooked on High and not forgetting, one of the most meaningful songs would be Cry. The only reason I started listening to James Blunt was after reading an article on him in the newspaper and well, basically my first thought was..."hey, this guy looks kind of good in this photo", turned out the album is very good. Now the rest is history. So, please teach all the young kids out there that reading newspapers will ultimately bestow upon them much valuable, leisure information besides important news updates. :)
Next up is something I'm really looking forward to, The Corrs upcoming album, Home. I bet it's fantastic and I'm waiting eagerly for the CD to come out. They are my favourite band anyway, regardless of whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wld it b possible to share?!hehe..i admit im cheapskate.

Soon Yee said...

hooked on blunt? i got the entire album too, haven't fully listened to it yet tho ;) as for me, lately i've been hooked on daniel powter!! Damn.. that guy can play the piano, sing and he looks so good!! hehehe