Sunday, August 12, 2007

Online games

Now playing : James Blunt - 1973

These days things have been getting a little dull and routine. Okay...routine is a lifetime thing. It has been routine all the while but it has never been boring. I've always enjoyed my lifestyle. :P What can I say...sometimes just lazing on the couch and reading a good novel really makes me 'high'. *shrug* A real novel..mind you.
Now, the dull factor has crept into my senses. Ever since I completed my masters course I've been looking out for a possible breakthrough into a different field. Not that I've tried much, I didn't but I've been thinking what to do with my life aside from IT. I'm bored with my work. So so so so so bored with it. Anyway, I've been indulging myself in some online games whenever I didn't feel like sleeping early. One thing I've learnt, going to bed early is a disaster waiting to happen. That's because if I go to bed anytime before 11pm I'll be waking up every 2 hours in the middle of the night for no reason. Although I play online games at times, I can't stay focused in it for long. Every 5 minutes I'll be changing games because I get sick of it so easily. But there is one game that I quite like which can be found in www.miniclip.com , under the Sports section called Table Tennis Tournament. Heck, who says I suck at sports? If my former teachers think I suck in sports..they are dead wrong. Just because I'm short and tiny doesn't mean I'm useless, I triumph in the virtual arena. So suck this in fellas! Haha...
Apart from the load of crap I just mentioned, today I went to watch Rush Hour 3. It's a very funny show. Chris Tucker is so annoyingly lovable. Before the movie, Ding and I headed to the CIMB bonus points fiesta to redeem some stuff. There was quite a number of people there. Hmm..a lot of people in fact. They set up this large fans which sprays water vapour. I understand that it is meant to cool things down but man, it's irritating. Everytime I walk past one of these giant water blower thingy, my face gets wet. What's up with that?!
So here I am, it's getting dark and cloudy outside and I'm getting hungry. Another Sunday slipping through my fingers and a long week ahead. I hope I survive the mental torture...wahaha. Cheers!

No comments: