Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy 1st of June

Happy 1st of June 2007!
Network problem. Due to that, I had to do some recovery. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. My posts are so laced with elements of work. It’s like my life only revolves around the same thing everyday. Yet I can’t deny that it does.
On Thursday I had a real frustrating day but come night time, I ended up being in a good mood that I forgot all the troubles at work. Ha ha! The good vibe was due to my dinner date with Peen and Lynn. We went to Sakae Sushi. Hmm..delicious sushi. The salmon sushi was cheap and yummy. Even the salmon skin temaki was cheap and good. Of course there is slightly less salmon skin but still enough to make me happy because it is like 2 or 3 times cheaper than most of the restaurants that sell this. Sushi king…eat yer hearts out!
While I was in Queensbay, I was browsing around in Borders and found this Anne Rice’s vampire collection books. 3 books in 1 which is the Interview With The Vampire, Vampire Lestat and Queen of The Damned. Interesting…I have this fetish for vampire stories but yet I don’t dare to watch vampire movies. Vampire stories tend to come in trilogies or so. I wonder why. I have the vampire trilogy by Nora Roberts. :P And I going to add this into my collection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh? Sakae Sushi cheap and good? No wonder, coz afternoon I passed by and saw a lot of people quieing up there. If night time I saw 3 of them, then belanja me makan la haha.

Anonymous said...

I mean 3 of you, not 3 of them. haha..

Birthday girl coming liao lor, any revolution? :P

Khunie Singh said...

It's proven..you're vampire.....

Had you seen a cute vampire with a little pony tail before?