Sunday, June 03, 2007

Boring Sunday

I'm thinking deeply and thoroughly. What the heck did I even do today? Let's see...I woke up 5 minutes before 10am. Then I sat around reading the newspaper and waiting for lunch time. Oh yes, and I read that Beckham brought glory, magic, 'oomph' and Beckham-mania back into the England squad. I guess he usually triumphs at come-backs such as his come back after the 1998 world cup trauma to help MU win the treble, his come back to help Real Madrid to the top of the table, his come back to put a little edge into the England team. Without him, they are just boring.
Later in the afternoon, I was in Metrojaya and I was looking around for a vintage alarm clock. You know, those clocks with the 2 bells on top...bahh...just look at the picture and you know what I mean. I've been meaning to get this kind of clock for years now until my friend told me that Ikea sells one which looks very vintage and nice. But I didn't get a chance to visit Ikea..so too bad. Anyway I found this one, it comes in 3 colours - black, red and white. The alarm is too loud so I don't use it but I just like to look at it. It makes me sigh with joy. I know that's weird but these kind of clocks are pretty! Oh and it doesn't come with the car. Just adding a little vintage feel to it. :)
Hmm...I spent my night reading a bit of Jean Sasson's Princess and playing NHL on my computer. Something's not the same with me anymore. I could spend hours playing games last time. Now, 10 minutes into the game and I'm already fed-up and thinking of uninstalling it. My patience keeps wearing thin over the years. Well, what the hell..Monday is holiday.