Wednesday, October 04, 2006

4 days post-mba

It has been almost a week of sorts. I spent last Saturday afternoon completing my final of all final exams of MBA. Alas! After 21 months, I have closed another chapter of my education life. The next day, I went down to KL for a one day trip and Monday night was a very fun night. I went for a company dinner and my colleagues and I had loads of fun, dance and great music. My Tuesday and Wednesday was usual with nothing much interesting going on except that I can proudly declare that I managed to do 2 things that I wanted to do.
1. I brought out my dusty 5 year old guitar and tried to play something. I guess a few notes from Johnny Cash's Walk The Line was reasonable enough to call an achievement...I mean, despite the fact that I suck at it. Come on! it's not that easy to learn ok!!
2. Finally, applied for an MPH readers club member card. I know...I know, I listed a whole load of crap that I wanted to do in my previous post but I need some time to do that, especially the part which involves cleaning my room. :)

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

hey... u didnt do anything about the one post-MBA resolution about a seafood feast with me...
remember??? ;))