Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Save me from myself

It's been hell of a long time since the end of MBA, yet it was just a month ago. I haven't achieved much truthfully, none of the 'having fun', 'celebrating freedom' or 'feeling light and easy' happened at all. In fact, the past 1 month has been filled with problems and issues right from 1st Oct onwards. I came back from Singapore on 13th Oct after a week there for training. Can't say it was exceptionally fun. It wasn't. A chance to travel is a good thing but if we're travelling on business trips...it ain't fun. It's stressful. I'd prefer to travel on holidays rather than travel on business related ones, coz then we won't be able to fully enjoy it. I'm off to US next week for the first time for 2 whole weeks. I'm kinda excited about it but yet I feel upset and a little down about it because it's a business trip, not a vacation. Speaks for itself. I hate packing, I hate trying to figure out how many clothes to take (too much is too heavy, too little is not enough %#$#@!!!!) These past 2 weeks has been full of rushing and moody blues week and sometimes I just wish I could have a break. Year ends are always hectic times...for some it's hectic partying season, for me, it's times of depression and agony. :) Why moody blues? Maybe overwhelmed by the upcoming US trip and I just wonder when I'll get the chance to just sit in front of the TV and relax. Trust me, I've been sitting in front of the TV for the past month but my mind has been constantly worrying about work. Gosh...I wonder how it would feel like just to take a really long vacation away from it. I can only dream about it.
Anyway, 2 weeks gone from home, half the world away. I'm gonna miss everything about it and everyone. I do hope I can at least enjoy a little bit of the trip, excluding the work related times. Ding, please don't get anymore M fever. :P

2 comments:

SirwinD said...

Haiyoh
cannot control one mah
the M fever come n go one ler
but i will try yeah
come back quick ok

Soon Yee said...

hey dear... how's US? :) i've left california already, now in seoul. going back home tomorrow... hang on in there ok? i'm sure by now u'd know that there'll be enough time for you to look-see when u are there :) *hugs* missing u loads, call me when u get back ok?

ps: wat's M fever?? ;)