Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The song that makes me cry

Ever had that one song that really touches your heart? rips at your veins? There's one song that always makes me feel like I want to cry when I listen to it.
Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever)
Everytime I listen to this, I'll think of the times I had when I was in school...walking along the corridors of MGS and talking crap with my friends in class which is my best friend ever, Soon Yee and Sher Mein, Yee Leng, Michelle...Don't get me wrong, I don't like school, I don't like the homework, I don't like the heat and I sure don't like to run 12 rounds around the school field and panting like a dog just for the sake of passing PE. That was horrifying, and Lynn can actually run the complete cycle without breaking sweat. FANTASTIC! But I sure do miss the company of my friends. You know what else this song makes me think of, COLLEGE. Aahhh..those were great times too. I really miss it. We had a lot of fun, me, Peen, Lynn and Yuen San. Just hanging out, discussing guys, girls, music, movies and lunch dates. *soft sigh*

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

*hugs* awww... it's ok dear, I guess everyone's gotta go thru that. I miss those times too *sobs* and in 2 months, I gotta start work already... and i'll miss those uni-days.. sigh..
i still remember those days when u, lynn, yuensan and peen came to find me for lunch in gurney :) it was so fun!! actually, it was the only thing i looked forward to...
I guess we gotta grow up when we gotta grow up...