Saturday, March 25, 2006

A new resolution

Something suddenly dawned upon me a couple of days back. I realised I tend to mutter the F word a lot..to myself anyway. Mostly I type it out when I'm chatting online. I don't say it out loud because I still want to portray my 'nice girl' image to everyone although I don't get it why no one ever believes that I'm innocent and unpolluted! *sigh*
So the F word in this context is actually the famous 4 letter F word which I won't state here coz' ...I'm a nice girl. Sometimes.
So, now onwards, everytime I think of saying the F word, I'm gonna replace it with "Shit" instead, if I get a dollar everytime I say that, I'll be filthy rich. Once I've improved to that level, I'm gonna replace all my Shits with something more subtle..like "Damn", "Oh Crap" or... "Holy Crap". FINALLY...when I reach the level of total purity..I'm just gonna say "SWEEET" for everytime that I have the urge to utter the F word, or the Shits, or Bitch..whatever. Let's see how long I can keep this 'holy crap' image up.

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

nothing wrong with cursing! ;) hehe.. just dun give urself too much pressure ya