Thursday, March 16, 2006

Creepy Cool

Vampires and werewolves. Who can resist? Remember Van Helsing...gosh, he makes one hell of a super sexy werewolf. And who can forget Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in Interview With The Vampire *drool*. I didn't finish watching that movie then coz I was stuck alone in a hotel room in Singapore in the middle of the night with that movie on. Hahaha..I was spooked. Now it's Underworld 2. I've not watched part 1 before but anyway, who wants to when part 2 is so damn good! Although the leader of the vampires (what's his name again..Marcus?) looked like that thing from Jeepers Creepers when he gets pissed off (I quote Ding on that). But Selene played by Kate is SO cool/stylish/pretty. I wish my eyes could turn blue when I lose my temper. That hybrid guy is SIZZLING too~! *GRIN*

Sometimes, vampires are portrayed to be such cool creatures in these movies that you'd wonder how it would be like to be in their shoes for one day. Just being forever young, strong, can fly, can jump higher than a monkey...with exception to the blood sucking part. My point is, Underworld 2 is one heck of a good movie...I can't remember even looking at my watch because I was hooked from the start.

2 comments:

Soon Yee said...

u din finish watching "Interview With The vampire"?! *mouth hanging open* NVM!! I LEND U OK!!! hehehe.. gawd.. Tom Cruise was soooooo hot in that movie *drools* I'm no fan of him but I really loved him in that movie! And I like Kate Beckinsale too! haha... i think vampires are cool too. the leaping around and ESPECIALLY the blood sucking part :p If you like these movies, i'd recommend to you "Queen of the Damned" too! =D

SirwinD said...

Yeah
Queen of the dammed by that late singer that Ki Chia
Wonder what is her name ah
Oh yeah alliyah