Monday, November 07, 2005

Celebration and tribulation

Goodbye long holiday~! I''ll miss it. Well, it was really nice to have a long holiday although it's not exactly very long but just almost a week. I worked on Monday, holiday on Tuesday, back to work one day on Wednesday and holidays till end of the week. It's nice as I hardly have a chance for long breaks since leaving college. Back then, we would have long semester breaks and it would be like heaven. It's not the same anymore now, even breaks are not as relaxing as it used to be and maybe this strange occurence could be due to boredom, worry-stimulating homework coupled together with my inability to jump-start my brains due to the overwhelming feeling of hard-to-come-by-holidays, and not relaxing also because of uneasiness with the heat from the weather as opposed to our daily luxury of sitting in a fully air-conditioned office for 9 hours or so...spoiling us with artificially generated cool air. Air-conditioner is one of the greatest inventions ever...
And now, a cause for celebration as stated below :P (eventhough I also like Chelsea now but I am still a loyal, all-time favourite MU supporter)
MANCHESTER UNITED 1 : 0 CHELSEA

...after all is said and done, I'd better go study now. Cheers!

No comments: