Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mission : Michael Crichton

I have a mission to accomplish. It is a fun, but pricey piece of work to do. I'm going to collect all available Michael Crichton books I can find, which of course is done over a lengthy time period.
In case you didn't know, Michael Crichton is the author of many books from many famous movies as well as non-movies and my favourite author ever. I have The Lost World and have read it more than 3 times. It's so good. He's got a couple of books under his belt, Timeline, Jurassic Park, Congo and the list goes on. Right now, I'm halfway through another one of his books, Prey. Very exciting book. Can't wait to finish it. :)
My mission will start once I clear out my book shelf and dump some remaining SPM books from 7 years ago into the back of my memory(not that it isn't already there)...and into the dumpster. My Nancy Drew, Sweet Valley High, Fear Street and Enid Blyton collections shall remain untouched. These are precious memories from years gone by.

No comments: