Sunday, November 29, 2009

Soundbites

I watched New Moon. Wouldn't miss it for the world. This time around it's a lot of Team Edward versus Team Jacob. I'm loyal Edward follower...all the way...even though Jacob's body is so darn hot. I only begin to start liking Jacob a liiiittle bit in Breaking Dawn.

I watched this movie called The Canyon too. It's not too bad, nothing high profile. It's about 2 honeymooners lost in the Grand Canyon. Only familiar face is the girl who happens to be Sarah, from the show Chuck.

I am so exhausted. That's what I feel inside me anyway. It feels like I have not slept for a week even though I actually did. Every waking moment is so tiring. I wish there is a pill that will just make the troubles go away.

And, only good thing is MU won Portsmouth 4 to 1. Go Rooney! I hope Arsenal burns Chelsea's bum.

8 comments:

iJo.C said...

I'm not a traitor, never will be!! :))

iJo.C said...

I only have my legs in 2 boats. 1 in Edward's, 1 in Jacobs. :)) not like someone who has hers in ...... man, I've lost count. :P
I'm loyal alright. My initials has Edward's touch to it.
C for Cullen, cold, charming, cool, conservative, considerate.. just like my Edward. ;)

Perry Como said...

U need more exercise

mellim said...

Traitor

iJo.C said...

Fudger

iJo.C said...

Have u noticed the wrinkles on Robert Pattinson forehead in New Moon? Quite distracting when I watched it for the 2nd time.

Fyi, I'm still in Team Edward (nt Team Robert)! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ulabusuhu.virtue.nu/utybev.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

iJo.C said...

It has been almost a month.. Still no updates. Hmm...
*yikes* a spider just crawl passed... +_+||