Monday, November 16, 2009

Top 10 songs on my Ipod, November 2009

November...going into December then going into a new year. Time is inevitable, deadlines are inevitable, I hate my life already. Nothing worth looking forward to, except for nice songs that will take my troubles away for a few minutes a day.

01. John Mayer - Who Says : It sounds a little different from his past songs. I absolutely love this song, it's so simple yet so mesmerizing. Only complaint is that it's too short.
02. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway : The rap part of this song is the best. So infectious.
03. Craig David - I'm Sorry (I Just Don't Love You No More) : Thanks Soon Yee for this song. I'm so hooked, it's so emo. I think the word 'emo' is also the most said word by us this month.
04. Lily Allen - Fuck You : I don't think I'll ever make a good teacher in this lifetime because I actually think this song is so good as a kid's song. Because of the upbeat, cute-sy tempo. And wth, those kids gotta learn to defend themselves verbally somehow.
05. Kate Voegele - Angel : This one's got a kick-ass chorus. I love her voice, so smooth and blue-sy.
06. One Republic/Sara Bareilles - Come Home : Another emo emo song recommended by Soon Yee. "Come home, come home, I've been waiting for you, for so long, for so long".
07. T-Max - Fight The Bad Feeling : Ballad version. A korean song from the drama series Boys Over Flowers which I was so freakishly hooked on the past month or so. I've finally finished it and hey, even my grandma enjoyed watching it.
08. Someday - Algoinnayo : Another Korean song from Boys Over Flowers which I think this song is the best of all in the soundtrack. It had been my ringtone for a long time. Just fyi, now my ringtone is the Fuck You song minus the chorus as people might find that offending. I don't want to be bashed up in a coffeeshop or get kicked out from a classy restaurant.
09. Michael Buble - Hold On : This song makes me feel like wrapping my arms around someone to feel safe.
10. Adam Lambert - Time For Miracles : He is so perfect for this dramatic songs and I can just feel the tempo building up to that end note where he goes to his trademark Adam Lambert high pitch scream.

3 comments:

Ding said...

cheer up. december got chrismas mah
november got Haji

iJo.C said...

5 thumbs up for this post! :)) I love ur choice of songs, esp Fuck You ;) *grins*

on another note, I love Jacob in the New Moon movie coz he looks so charming and the abs makes him look so hot!

And I love the Edward in the books! so attentive, protective, charming, so cool... :))
as for R-Pattz, well, he is just plain disgusting, ugly and hairy.. :( sigh

Btw, I thot Kristen actually acted quite well in New Moon compared with her performance in Twilight. I'm looking forward to Eclipse in June 2010. 6-7 mths from now.. Gosh, wat a torture :(

Bella Swan said...

To Edward, the love of my life: I do. :)