Saturday, January 24, 2009

A wonderful wedding

My brother's wedding to his first love and girlfriend of 12 years (now my sister-in-law) was 2 weeks ago and it definitely was a joyous occasion full of colours, laughter, food and angpow. It was fun to see so many friends and relatives attending the ceremony and dinner. It was fun getting to dress up, people making up for me, wearing nice expensive clothes, spreading the joy. Our family and friends were all there to help in whatever way they can (it was great and I appreciate it a lot), that being the first time holding a wedding ceremony at our place, so everything was a bit new to us but it was cool! Do visit the link below which is the photographer's blog site for some snippets of photos and at the end of that is the slide show they prepared for the day ceremony. I must say that the photos are a burst of emotions, unique and funny at the same time. The 2 photographers were very professional and very good at what they do. Their observation to detail is simply breathtaking. They really have a good eye for creativity and imagination. I really enjoyed looking at the photos, I can't wait to get the rest of them. If I get married, I'd definitely want them taking photos for me. I'm not advertising for them, I'm just stating the facts. It's just something really different from the usual.
http://blizzconcepts.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/wedding-of-andy-choon-lay/

No comments: