Sunday, January 18, 2009

How to kick start a brand new year

Now playing : The Click Five - Addicted To Me

1. De-motivation
It's coming to 3 weeks since we stepped into year 2009. Everyone is pretty much affected by the economy, everyone is talking about the economy, everyone seems to know everything but I guess I can't tell you how the economy really is gonna affect and I don't think every Tom, Dick and Harry is such an expert in this, everyone is just saying what everyone else is saying. It's happening to everyone, it's true, we understand it but it doesn't mean we like it, it's just something we gotta accept. Misery loves company. Hadn't really felt the painful pinch yet until I found out what might happen to my income. It feels like the serial killer in the Scream movie just slashed his hook across my guts and spilled it all over the floor. What a way to kick start the new year.
2. Elevate unnecessary issues
Wouldn't it be nice if problems of past years can be left at the door of year 2009? Basically like how yearly entitlements are reset to 0, problems should be reset to count 0 also. Everyday that passes, it just seems to elevate further. Sometimes I think, hey, I think things are working out again, feel could be happier than before and bang, it's not true. Things are not happy after all. Drop a bombshell and kick things down a notch.
3. Bills
Don't you wish the credit card bills can also be reset to 0 across the new year? WTH! Credit cards are evil, there's no denying it. Don't loyal, timely paying customers get any rewards? I guess not, all they can say is F it, you know?

Oh, and finally...Monday mornings suck!

1 comment:

Joanne Jerrica said...

get started on Eclipse soon and start your year (year of the ox) right :D