Friday, January 30, 2009

Procrastination rules my days

*Updates: I did not reach office after all. Lost my mood just before I even reached there...so freaking screwed...*
Imagine how fast time flies. It's already Friday and next week I will have to return to work. I had plans for this shutdown week. Namely to finish some unfinished business but I came to realise working from home for me does me no good because I could never get started. Too many distractions like Astro, internet, food..to name a few. Basically I have successfully procrastinated the whole week away idly. I think I gotta get into office to settle some stuff, I really don't know what I have left to do but I just have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that something is not done. Or maybe it's just to settle my nerves.
I just finished clearing some old books and donated them to the nearby library. My next plan is to clear some old clothes but thanks to my bad planning, it's already Friday. I guess I have to spend my afternoon in the office just to be sure I didn't leave anything to regret. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u really need the earth to stand still? u are just gathering all the negative energy inside urself too much... go for a nice holiday will make u feel better...