Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The puzzle is complete

I have finally found the missing piece of my Twilight book series puzzle. I had Twilight which is the first book and also finished reading New Moon (book 2). Then I bought Breaking Dawn which is the final book of the series. Just one tiny little thing missing - Eclipse...book 3. Obviously I couldn't proceed without reading the third installment and I spent probably close to a month looking for it. The books were sold out everywhere and I thought it was only because Penang is so small but Soon Yee said it's sold out in KL too and even in Singapore! Soon Yee managed to get the 4 books after placing orders with the bookstore and I was still bouncing around looking for Eclipse. So was Joanne in Singapore. We were both trying to find the missing piece and miraculously, about a week ago, I found Eclipse in Popular at Tesco where I so happened to visit there for lunch. I believe on that same day, Jo also found her Eclipse. I have just finished reading Eclipse last night. I agree with you, Jo. I do not like Jacob as much as I disliked him in New Moon. Good thing Bella came to her senses at the very end. Do you think Bella would become a werewolf in the finale? Imagine the extreme forbidden-ness of this already forbidden love. 2 sworn enemies in love with each other. Or would she stay human or decide to join the dark side of bloodsucking...
My joy in all it's glory:


1 comment:

Joanne Jerrica said...

Im hoping that she ends up as a vampire and marries Edward.
That will be a gd ending to the whole series.
But then again, Edward deserves someone better than Bella. If she choose to be a werewolf and ends up with Jacob, which is even better, "Breaking Dawn" could end with Edward being heartbroken then you can intro both you and me to him in "The New Beginning", the 3 of us can fall head over heels in love and kill off bella and jacob. :) 3 is not a crowd. I dun mind sharing Edward with u. :P

I am still missing the last installment of the Twilight series..
Breaking Dawn is still hopelessly out of stock in SGP. :(
Please send Chyna over WITH Breaking Dawn once u are done reading. I promise to take care of her while she is here and send her back to Png once Im done reading. :) grins..