Saturday, October 06, 2007

MIX fm turns me on

I listen to ...

Normally when I go to work, I’ll pop one of my cd’s in the player and listen to it on the way…yes, occasionally I do sing to myself in the privacy of my own car..duh, who doesn't. Sometimes I’ll listen to Lite n Easy aka Lite FM but since I discovered a certain threesome in the morning, I’ve switched channels. Nowadays, I tune in to Mix FM during my drive to work. That's 91.1fm in Penang. I’m so hooked on the Mix breakfast show with Ika, Serena C and Pietro.
I think these 3 fellas make a good match and gives the right vibe. It’s much more entertaining and humorous now. If one of them is missing on certain days, it just doesn’t feel so right or as funny as usual. It’s wacky, the things they say and the jibes they pour on each other. I especially like those parts when Phua Chu Kang makes his appearance for celebrity news and starts joking about Britney ‘throw the knife’, Britney ‘javelin’…no..Britney Spears and other celebrities. It’s a good move pulling him in here and there. Totally beefed up the entertainment value. In the evening on the way back home from work, it's Ross and I totally like the way he talks.
Besides, Mix FM plays great songs. I still like Lite FM occasionally because of the softer songs and oldies that they play. To me, other than Mix FM and Lite FM, the other channels are just...blah.

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

the last time i listened to the radio, Ross was with Light 'n' Easy! *scratch head* i am sooooo confused and so outdated *hangs head in shame*

I don't know why but i've never really listed to the radio in the car.. now that I think of it, i feel weird.. :\