Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blue sky blue

Now playing : Jamie Scott - Runaway Train
I woke up abnormally early today knowing eventhough it's a Saturday morning. It was already bright and sunny compared to the past couple of days where the morning was cool, rainy and good to sleep in. During a work day, it's cloudy, cold and rainy...a kind of day I would kill to stay in bed but I can't because I have to go to work. Bah!
After countless days of gloomy skies, today was quite a beautiful change in a way. I was just done bathing my dog and as I was scooping her poo, I looked up to skies and was taken aback by the gloriousness of it. I love looking at the sky. It's like a whole different world and imagine if I was like Superman with the ability to just fly all the way up there...endless..endless space. Here's the beautiful blue sky captured this morning.




No comments: