Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Remember this?

Remember this song? Someday We'll Know by New Radicals. It's a couple of years old. I almost forgot about it until I heard it on the radio a few days ago and got hooked on it once again. The last time I listened to it was when I was still an MTV addict. That was in college. I just love this song much.

Lyrics from Someday We'll Know by New Radicals:
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I wasnt meant for you
Does anybody know the way to atlantis
Or what the wind says when she cries
I'm speeding by the place where I met you
For the 97th time tonight
Someday well know
Why samson loved delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know
That I was the one for you
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why arent you here with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is really nice. Old song, but it doesn't sound old-fashioned until now.