Saturday, May 19, 2007

New albums

MICHAEL BUBLE
This is Michael Buble's latest album and is the best so far. Coincidentally the first song on the album is called "The Best Is Yet To Come". It's a mix of old songs jazzy songs and a couple of new songs which were co-penned by Michael. I love it. My favourite songs in there are Lost, Everything (this is the song playing on the radio a lot), Call Me Irresponsible, he made a wonderful remake of the song Wonderful Tonight, Always On My Mind, Me and Mrs. Jones, Coming Home Baby (which features Boyz II Men). I am practically hooked on the new album. It still maintains his own style which is really remarkable. His voice is smooth, distinctive and easy recognisable. My favourite male singer right now!

MAROON 5
It Won't Be Soon Before Long is Maroon 5's new album. They performed one of the songs in there on last week's American Idol and that song was also recommended to me by Soon Yee. It's called "Makes Me Wonder". You are right SY! It's good! It's absolutely infectious. There are other nice songs in there such as Won't Go Home Without You, Goodnight Goodnight, Nothing Lasts Forever and...I like the cover. It looks nice huh?

2 comments:

Soon Yee said...

the maroon 5 album reminds me of marilyn manson :p hehee... he always has the letter "M" prominently displayed!

On another note, I didn't know M.Buble had a new album!!!!!!!! I love him so much!! he gets me groovin!!

Anonymous said...

ya, The Maroon 5 also available in top list music video. I also watched them performed in American Idol. Feel relax when listening.

But I still feel that he has that kind of "chicky-look"? but cool. Sorry. (^_^)