Monday, April 30, 2007

But then again...

Have any of you read the articles by Mary Schneider? (I think I spelled that right...I'm too lazy to walk downstairs and grab the newspaper again) I believe her articles are published every Monday in The Star under the title "But Then Again" with a cartoonish drawing of a woman's face with short hair. Anyway, I love her stories. It's a combination of life details with a twist of wit and light sarcasm. I've been reading her stories almost every week and just today, I found out that she actually stays in Penang. That's cool...not that it changes anything, duh! It's just cool to know that someone who writes such funny and meaningful stories is living in the same island. What a small world..

1 comment:

J said...

Yes, it's really a small world / island. Proud to be Penangite?