Sunday, August 16, 2009

Top 10 songs on my Ipod, August 2009

01. Keith Urban - Thank You : Who can get over this song? I still can't.
02. Fan Wei Qi - 可不可以不勇敢 : I heard this song on a Taiwanese game show and with the help of my dad translating it, I managed to find it. Something like 'ke bu ke yi bu yong gan', can we not be brave?' Am I right there?
03. Theory Of A Dead Man - Not Meant To Be : The name of the band is a bit of a mouthful. Can't they just call it Dead Man? Whatever...but it's got a nice chorus.
04. JJ Lin & Charlene Choi - 小酒窝 : My dad loves this song right now and asked me to find it for him. I was told it means Little Dimple. It's absolutely casual, romantic song.
05. Michael Learns To Rock - Out Of The Blue : I haven't been listening to them for a long time until that day they were playing one the songs on Mix FM. I still remember my school days with their songs. This is one of my all-time favourite.
06. Brad Paisley - Everybody's Here : Sad song, good old country style. I'm a sucker for country songs, they tell such beautiful stories.
07. Kristina DeBarge - Future Love : This is a very catchy song. For some reason, I keep picturing cheerleaders jumping here and there like they were on a sugar high. Anyway, it's an infectious tune I can't get out of my head.
08. Sting - Fields Of Gold : I think this is the song I've played the most times this month. It's haunting, in a feel good way.
09. Themesong from Little Nyonya : Been watching this chinese series show The Little Nyonya. It's got a nice theme song.
10. Brooke White - Out Of The Ashes : Remember her? I think she was Top 5 in American Idol (David Cook's season). The one with great hair. I love her hair and also her style of singing.

I gotta keep this post short. Manchester United is playing Birmingham now and they are 1 up. I need to continue watching. I hope there's a 2nd goal, I can hear the commentary from my room and everytime the commentator takes his voice a pitch up, I jump out of my seat.


No comments: