Monday, August 03, 2009

The day Moses came to town

Moses Chan is so damn hot in real life just as he is on-screen. It was pretty crowded in Queensbay but good thing Peen and I managed to sneak a 60 minute peek at the man himself. I was telling Peen thank goodness he wore a hat because I wouldn't be able to locate him at all with all the people towering above me. We just continued to stick our hand out and snap a photo. I took a couple of short videos too. :P One aunty practically climbed up on a chair beside me and I was kinda worried she would tumble and squash me.
Seeing the man himself, both of us pretty much melted into a pool of...Mel & Peen.

3 comments:

Joanne Jerrica said...

gramps, i bsck :P

J said...

ooooooohhhhh... ah mo!!!!!!

Soon Yee said...

oh man... u and my fren from work is the same.. this dude just doesn't do anything for me :p