Saturday, May 09, 2009

Go-live Announcement, Apple & Bali

Congratulations to everyone who is part of the SAP Time project team for a job well done. It has been a stressful 6 months for each person involved because everyone of us had our own individual tasks to fulfill for this project. Finally, it has been 100% live on 25 April 2009 regardless of whether pay computing has successfully started or not. I still see it as a completion of major milestone. The rest will come when it comes.
I've waited so long for this day. I've done bits and pieces of little things as a reward to myself such as getting myself the Apple keyboard on which I am gleefully typing away, a trip to Bali as a good vacation opportunity that somehow just fell on my lap without much planning needed..haha! (Thanks to my dear brother and sis-in-law for inviting us along! It's gonna be a good break where I really want to relax, have fun and not having to stress about anything at all). As egoistic as it may sound, I think I deserved it. It is MY time for once, don't nobody take it away from me.
But somehow, I've not had all the personal celebrations that I imagined. Despite all the novels I've saved up for this day, I still haven't read them. Despite the Wii, waiting for me to play but not much in the mood still. I'm thinking of what cool gadget should I get as a reward. I'm hoping if I get a good recognition ($$$) reward for our 'hard work' in this project, I might go out and get an Iphone (nah, it is good to look at, good to touch, but not so flexible to use)...or maybe Sony Ericsson Idou? It's so pretty..or maybe a phone with a keyboard. What the hell is up with me and keyboards... I'm still hoping for the $$...It's all about the $$. Yeah, stupid fantasies. I should get back to reality. Go Adam Lambert~!!

3 comments:

Joanne Jerrica said...

*gives duckie a round of applause*
well done! and enjoy ur well-deserved break!! :P

Soon Yee said...

it's all about the $$$ ok... trust me :p hehehehe
congrats on going 'live' although my response is ... well, rather 'delayed'.. i'm still glad u've completed the milestone! :D *mwah!*

Soon Yee said...

hey... forgot to add.. since u're so hard up on getting keyboards, i'm open to one too *winks* hehehehe