Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the American Idol is...

Two words....
ADAM LAMBERT
Ok...I'm just kidding. Kris Allen is the new American Idol. Believe it or not...but I think Adam deserved the limelight so much more so in my heart, Adam won. Cutey pie guy-next-door Kris is the new American Idol (with a dash of disappointment but it's good either way). I guess Adam's gothic-ness is too hot for AI. *sizzle* Anyhoo, better Kris than Gokey. I'm looking forward to Adam's and Kris's debut albums.
*Updates..btw I took a listen at the studio versions of the winning song 'No Boundaries'. This song was so totally made for Adam, it fits him. I hated it when I first heard it live but the song is slowly growing on me the more I listen to it.

2 comments:

Ding said...

copy for me can ah??

Zeekco said...

hi Mel. its been a while since i last checked your blog. Sorry la. i tout you stopped blogging like ur "other-soupy" friend. lol.
anyways, im rooting for Adam to win too. and im pretty sire he's gonna be more famous than Kris. (it all happened to AI history where runner up is better off than the champion. Taylor Hicks? Who?).

Now that you hav come up with Top Songs you should have in your Ipod 2009, its fair i shaould start mine too, damn it!