Saturday, March 03, 2007

Simply the best

I'm a John Mayer fan. That's right...He has a new album entitled Continuum and it is undeniably cool. He is one hell of a guitar genius. His Continuum album has a couple of songs which I'm particularly hooked on such as Gravity. He sang that on the Grammy's show recently and the way he played the guitar...*my heart flutters* Another song with a really nice guitar solo is "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room". It's a slow song, obviously but it's really nice. Others are "Vultures" which has an insanely infectious chorus and of course, the one I keep hearing on the radio "Waiting On The World To Change". Before I had this album, I was busy listening to his old albums notably Room For Squares and Heavier Things. Those have addicting songs such as "Neon", "Home Life", "Your Body Is A Wonderland", "No Such Thing" and many more. What I like about him besides his guitar skills, is his voice and his songs have got really good lyrics. John Mayer has a unique voice...sounds rough and sexy all at the same time. It's no wonder I'm so hooked...

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

i have yet to check out this album :) thanks for the rec!!