Saturday, March 31, 2007

The rule of What, Who, Why, How and When

Now you might wonder..what the heck is this "The rule of What, Who, Why, How and When"? It's simple actually, it happens everyday and almost everywhere. I guess it is more so especially when people are the subordinates facing the brunt of the bosses and the customers. And bosses in turn face the brunt and grunt of the bigger bosses. When something goes wrong, the one-liner will happen. Why one-liner? Well, some people are good at getting someone do something for them with just one sentence without any explanation. What is this one-liner..well duh..it's the rule of what, who, why, how and when! Now take this for example: "I want you to explain to me what happen, who is responsible, why did this happen, how are you planning to fix it and when can you get it done?!" Does that sound familiar? Woo..all in one breath, or should I say a few taps on the keyboard. It is the echoes of everyday worklife. But to be fair, I guess almost everyone practices this, especially when we are the ones impacted. I do that when unwanted things happen to me. *GRIN*

No comments: