Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday update

It's a warm, sunny Saturday morning. It was anyway..getting slightly cloudy as I'm typing this. The roads outside are starting to jam up due to the annual 'cheng beng' duties carried out to pray to our ancestors. Roads leading up to cemeteries are bumper-to-bumper. Besides that, I think the jam is also due to the fact that Monday is a holiday so it's a long weekend *whoopee* and that Gurney Plaza is having a one-day sales today. I don't comprehend the logic of a one-day sale..it's weekend for goodness sake. Make it a two-day sale at least. At least people like me who might not be able make it today can probably go shopping tomorrow.

Oh, and I would like to add that now I have officially obtained my Master Of Business Administration (MBA)...hehehe. Hey I'm not being a brag or what but I'm just happy that we finally did it! It wasn't an easy journey.

My convocation was just over 2 weeks ago and I'm kinda proud that I'm one of the youngest in the batch. Woo hoo! Hell, doing MBA was tough and torturing but it's good that I learnt a lot of new things there...things that I never learnt in I.T. And all this crap that some people say about studying and working at the same time is impossible to do. It ain't true! We are living proof that if you have the will to do it, nothing is impossible. Now I should start getting my engine up and running and start updating my resume. *blush* It's pretty outdated.

3 comments:

Khunie Singh said...

bumper to bumper.....familiar words that I always heard from mix /lite fm traffic reports..

Unknown said...

hi there... congrats for getting ur MBA!
hehe...is getting a 'phd' next?

Anonymous said...

hi there, sorry for the late congrats, coz I just start to visit only today.