Sunday, July 04, 2010

Into the semis

Super awesome! Both my favourites are in the semis. Netherlands and Spain. My world cup dream almost coming true. I do hope this 2 teams can make it all the way to the end. Let's make it hard for me to decide who I want most to win if the finals is between Netherlands and Spain. I hope Spain will kick the Germans back to Germany trophiless in their semifinal clash. I'm still bummed that they whipped Argentina, whipped them bad indeed. Poor Messi, I like that guy.
And no...I did not stay up to watch Spain vs Paraguay. 2.30am match, siao, it's not even finals. I woke up to switch off my pc.

1 comment:

J said...

ouch... stupid germany really kicked argentina to badly... i was so so so disappointed.. my fav team is argentina followed by brazil.. sigh hopeless