Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dream Final

Worth it. All worth it...staying up for the game. Never would I have guessed both my favourites will be playing each other in the World Cup 2010 Finals. The Spain-Germany match was really frustrating. Spain had most of the possession, their passing was almost impeccable, mesmerising to say the least but Germany looked dangerous too for just fleeting moments only anyway. They were so shut out, so much for all their big talk. *laugh* My reflexes were in overdrive tonight. I practically jumped out of my chair when Spain scored. Spain emerged the rightful winners and they'll be meeting Netherlands in the finals of my dreams. I am so happy that I don't need to watch a team that I don't like in the finals. :) Now the problem is how am I going to get any sleep, it's already 4.30am.


1 comment:

Joanne Jerrica said...

Ur dream came true. ;) I tried to stay up to watch the game. Dozed off after 20mins or so. Sigh, why did Germany lose the game? :/