Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Post Exam Syndrome

Exam for one of my papers were over on Saturday. Two more subjects and I'll finally end this very tough journey. Now I'm spending the rest of the week in decline mode before the next subject starts. I spent my Sunday lazing around nursing a headache and stayed up from 2am to 5am watching World Cup finals. Later in the afternoon on Monday, I went to watch Superman with Ding. Not bad..quite a couple of funny moments too. I'm trying to cram as many songs into my head as possible for all the times that I missed and all the times that I spent worrying about assignments and exam that I couldn't even listen to music in peace. As of this moment, Jessica Simpson is pretty much yelling at the top of her lungs from my speakers. Gosh, this girl is loud! I better switch to something less dramatic before my ear drums explode and splatter all the gooey matter from my ears out. Patrizio Buanne belting out some Italian song in his smooth silky voice just did the trick. I'm just swaying to the music and enough for this post as I'm starting to feel floaty and I'm not aware anymore of what I'm typing..that's all for now before I start typing gibberish. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

hey dear... don't slack off so much ok ;p i can't believe i keep nagging u about ur studies! hahaha... anyways, all the best ya! *hugs*