Saturday, January 21, 2006

Phases of green life

If you still remember, I posted on my blog a few months ago on this plant my colleague gave me. Here are some updates..though I'm not too proud of it. The pictures (from left to right) shows the phases it has gone through for the past 3 months. As you can see the first picture shows a beautiful and healthy looking plant with 2 leaves. Closely followed by one of the leaf turning yellow, but nevertheless, out with the old, in with the new. The third picture shows the plant (sans the yellow dying leaf, or should I say cut-off, dead and gone) but take not at the bottom of the cup is a new life. A tiny new leaf growing. :) Now the final picture is the latest, the new leaf is still growing strong but I have replaced the water with some green-plant-jelly thing...or whatever you call it. How long do you think this fella is gonna last?

No comments: