Sunday, January 08, 2006

Christmas!! Trees and all its glory..

I'm back from a dark journey...oh glory glory. My exam for Corporate Finance is finally over and I have a a couple days to rest and relax a little (I hope so anyway) before the next brand new subject starts. I'm dedicating this post to some Christmas trees that I managed to capture with the convenience of a camera phone (*wink*).

This one above from left to right, the big and gorgeous Christmas tree in Shangri-la Hotel, on the right is a very small but cute, blue-lighted table top mini tree.
Above are 2 photos of 1 Christmas tree...one very tall Christmas tree in Gurney Plaza and due to my lack of skills in the photography department (as well as limited photo features on my phone), I have to take the top half of the tree and bottom-half in 2 sessions.

Ok, this a fantastically elegant, classy looking Christmas tree, beautifully decorated..excellent. I give it 2 thumbs up for all the hard-work put in as I stood watching a lady put up ribbons and decorations on this tree. Done with so much patience and dedication...I'm amazed. And hey, it also comes with a little brick house on the side with teddy bears and stuff. This photo is taken at a very unexpected place to find such a lovely sight, at a hospital...of all places, this hospital has got one of the most beautiful Christmas trees I've seen in year 2005 (in my humble opinion).

Christmas Eve...Year 2005, on cool, breezy, rainy night. Memories are meant to be cherished, well at least the memories of good food should be. Ding and I had dinner at Sobayoshi (I hope I got that name right, I'm so forgetful these days..) The food was great, worth every damn dollar. The taste was just right, not too sweet, not too salty. Price was reasonable too.
Here's to the Christmas that just passed, all the beautiful decorations have been removed and replaced with the also- beaufitul-in-its-own-way, pink and red for Chinese New Year. Get ready, here comes the Year of the DOG~!!

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

year of the DOG~! *cheers* our time has come!! Us dogs rule! (this sounds kinda obscence but u know what i mean!!!) *grins* Happy New Year dear!