Saturday, March 29, 2008

State of inconvenience

Didn't anybody teach them some common sense that it is an absolute no-no to block people's entrances just because they can't walk their million-dollar asses a few steps further? I take that back, sorry, why should I give them credit...I don't mean million-dollar asses, come on any Tom, Dick and Harry on the street nowadays can own BMWs and Benzs and what not. Let me rephrase, they can't walk their 2 cents worth of asses a few steps further?
Exhibit 1 shows you how the cars are park so 'conveniently' that it blocked the road and blocked entrances to people's homes. *smack head* BMWs, Benz..big freaking deal. Anybody can own one.
Exhibit 2, oh what's this...a car slotted so beautifully in front my house gate that ...wow..nobody can go in or out. I can't even drive into my own porch. I would have no problems at all with this if I had no plans to go anywhere but it so happened that we just came back and are trying to get into our own house. DUH! I was about to honk till my windscreens cracked had my dad allowed me to do so. He didn't allow, so things settled peacefully.

1 comment:

Soon Yee said...

i know exactly what you mean! I just encountered that on Wed when chinaun and i went for dinner and some monkey double-parked behind our car. He never came to get the car even after we honked till the cars come home. We had to slowly inch out after the car beside us left! Isn't that great? Some drivers are just plain 'intelligent'.

But i think i would be pissed beyond reasoning if that happened in front of my house! how did u guys get in after that?

i saw this car that parked outside a house once and then the owner of the house came home driving a Ford Ranger. he honked and waited so long but no one came to move the car that the home owner backed his pickup truck behind the parked car and literally stepped on the gas pedal and shoved it out of the way! hahahah... i cheered!!~