Friday, December 07, 2007

The most desirable men

Now playing : Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Welcome to the little fantasy corner of my little fantasy world...my very own la-la-land. Have you ever gone starry-eyed at these hot guys? I’ve eyeballed their photos, performances and tv shows but no, I’ve never had dating fantasies but if I did, these guys would be the ones that I would dream to win a fantasy date with, maybe in my next life if I’m a Victoria’s Secret supermodel or something. These guys don’t necessary have to be the most handsome and sexiest men alive but they have a little something special that most sane (or not), sensible (or not) girls (like me…) would ‘swoon’ at. I love to watch them.
Owen Hargreaves – football player with MU, stylish curly hair, great eyes
John Mayer – musician, guitar genius, his curls are to-die-for
Michael Buble – musician, heavenly voice. I told Soon Yee that if he sings the song 'Everything' to me I will totally elope with him *in my dreams*. She agrees too....
Jamie Scott – musician, I think of him as the British version of John Mayer, and no they don’t look alike. I like him for his songs.
James Marsden – he has got the most attractive smile. He had me at Disturbing Behaviour (starring as a moody newbie in town opposite a moody Katie Holmes). Nowadays he plays a lot of cheerful roles like in Hairspray and Enchanted, so I get to see his enchanting smile. The picture here shows Cyclops, it's not Cyclops I'm drooling over but the person playing that character. I just couldn't find a full length photo of him.
Keith Urban –Guys with guitars make my knees go weak on condition that they look like any of the above. His hair is to-die-for by the way. Not every guy can pull off that long-hair look successfully.
Jamie Oliver – celebrity TV chef, “I’m serious!”..not sexy but totally attractive in a cosy, cute way

Now for people who know me, you would be shocked to see that Beckham, Justin Timberlake or Brad Pitt didn’t make it into my fantasy list. Why you may ask? David Beckham is definitely still my football idol and always will be and one heck of eye-candy but he is wayyyy above... Too sexy, too perfect. It's suitable for the 'too hot and sexy list' but not 'date-able fantasy list'

Some photos courtesy of http://www.michaelbuble.com
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/musicians/JamieScott/bio.shtml
and etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Buble cool fella.. most desireble.. i likes the song 'lost' and 'mrs.jones'