Saturday, January 06, 2007

Nice weather, no activity

If you must know, it is not a sunny day but it's not raining and there's some slight breeze. Been like that for the past week and I simply LOVE it. Too bad, every other day was spent locked up in the office while I longingly look out over the balcony towards the gentle weather beckoning for me. Now it's Saturday. Weather is still kind and I'm sitting here blogging and surfing for themes and pictures for my phone. That's the sign of boredom. The ultimate sign would be me cleaning my room and I did that last week. Gosh! What am I going to do next? Stare at the freshly painted wall, watch Will & Grace over and over and over, watch my finger nails grow and play a game of spot-the-new-mole on my hand? .....yea I guess.
Weekends can be so boring sometimes. Queensbay is far and I'm too lazy to window shop and the thought of elbowing my way through the crowd there is not very tempting. Gurney has already been visited by me almost everyday for this past week. Prangin is a dump. One-stop is a bigger dump. No where else to go. I guess I'll go sit and watch birds poop.

2 comments:

Khunie Singh said...

eh...you can help clean my room if you really want to do so, since I haven't clean mine for weeks, if not months.

Anonymous said...

ya, nothing special here in Penang. Take leave and go to overseas and enjoy your trip would be the best :P